Our Fiduciary Duty
In light of recent changes in the financial services industry, many consumers are wondering if their financial advisor is a fiduciary. At Pangea Wealth, all of our advisors act as fiduciaries over our advisory accounts, which is a unique advantage in our industry.
The fiduciary duty requires an advisor to act in the best interest of their clients and to put their clients’ needs above their own at all times. They must act with loyalty and care, provide upfront disclosures to the client, and eliminate all conflicts of interest.
Seeking out an Investment Advisors who will act as your fiduciary can help eliminate many of the problems associated with working with an advisor who is solely concerned with commissions and making sales. We, as fiduciaries, always service our clients first, last, and always.
Your Seven Objectives
As supercontinent Pangea split into seven continents, it grew more diverse and comprehensive. These seven continents inspired our objectives when we work to bring your financial world together. The outcomes you can work towards when working with Pangea Wealth may include:
- Having defined goals and knowing what “financial confidence” means to you
- Knowing where you stand today and measuring your progress toward your goals tomorrow
- Having a roadmap and clear understanding of your unique journey
- Planning for the certainty of uncertainty and knowing your loved ones are protected
- Being cash positive and funding your accumulation strategy
- Trusting that your assets are in line with your personal goals and that they are professionally managed for today’s ever-changing landscape
- Understanding your personal legacy and building a future for those you love
These seven objectives drive what we do here at Pangea Wealth and as we grow as a team and bring your financial world together, we work toward these goals with you and your family. Contact us today to learn more.
Your financial plan is built around your goals and vision. As your life and financial situation change, we continually make adjustments to optimize the outcome.
It’s no use explaining your financial plan if all we use is jargon. Our relationship is about keeping you informed in a conversational way.
You should know what you’re paying your advisor and how those fees apply to your investments. We’ll explain our fee structure so you have confidence you’re receiving the value you deserve.